Sunday, March 31, 2013

BC Hockey Tweets and Other Post-Game Quotes


I have cherished being an Eagle for the past few years. Thank uto everyone who helped make it so special. I will miss every part of BChockey

Can't thank our senior class enough.

I love every single guy in our locker room. Congrats to the seniors on an amazing career that will never be matched

Thank you to all the seniors. What you have a accomplished at BC is truly remarkable. You have all changed my life for the better.

I'm honored and proud to have worn a BC jersey for the past 4 years. It's been an awesome ride. Thanks for the great memories

Pat Mullane postgame: "I'm truly blessed to have been a Boston College student athlete. Once an Eagle, always an Eagle."

Johnny Gaudreau: "Last year, we had a phenomenal team and it was hard to lose. But this year it came to us more difficult."

Steven Whitney:"[Losing] doesn’t feel great, but looking back at my four years, it’s really tough to complain about the time I’ve had at BC"

Milner: "This school means everything to me. More than the loss, that's what makes it hard, that I won't get to put the jersey on anymore."

"We feel like the luckiest kids in the world to wear the maroon and gold for four years and represent Boston College" - Pat Mullane





No comments:

Post a Comment