Friday, December 20, 2013

Never So Thankful This Christmas

My daughter Shannon received her acceptance to Boston College on Tuesday.    She will be part of the BC Class of 2018 following in the footsteps of her two brothers (Danny, Class of 2011 and John, Class of 2015).   I couldn't be more thankful and blessed.    Boston College has literally made my life both professionally and personally.

I went to school there, met my wife there and have worked there for 25+ years.    There are times when we forget about how blessed we are.    My New Year's resolution is to not lose sight of this fact.

Above is a picture that Shannon posted on Instagram the other day.    She couldn't be more than 5 years old in this picture taken at a BC football game.  (Her brother John is smiling behind her.) I love her post that, "Some things don't change.  Boston College class of 2018."

So proud to be a Boston College Eagle!

Merry Christmas to All!


1 comment:

  1. 11 straight years of at least one Taylor at BC. That's a dynasty!

    ReplyDelete